Sunday, April 11, 2010

Essay two- My Last Duchess

So for my second essay I had no idea what I wanted to write about. The Victorian period is such an important time for literature, a lot of our important writers and pieces of work were among this time also. I decided to do an arugmentative view on "My Last Duchess" by Robert Browning. Since there was a lot of discussion with this poem on our boards I thought this would be an interesting poem to write about. I discussed the different characteristics The Duke possessed, and my view on how the Duchess was killed. I am enjoying writing these papers because it gives me a chance to fully discuss my views rather than a brief overview on our discussion boards.

1 comment:

  1. Wow I'm impressed! This is waaaay over my head! Proud of you!
    Love and miss you very much!
    Nag

    ReplyDelete